Community
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Un espace où la discussion est libre à tous sans tabou....Community

AccueilPortailDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Traducteur
Traduire français en SpanishTraduire français en ArabicTraduire français en Korean BETATraduire français en GermanTraduire français en Portuguese
Traduire français en Russian Traduire français en ItalianTraduire français en GreekGoogle-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA
Calendrier
Derniers sujets
Navigation
 Portail
 Index
 Membres
 FAQ
 Rechercher
Meilleurs posteurs
bebe12 (2805)
Timbaland - Apologize (feat. One Republic) Vote_lcapTimbaland - Apologize (feat. One Republic) Voting_barTimbaland - Apologize (feat. One Republic) Vote_rcap 
KIKI20 (1433)
Timbaland - Apologize (feat. One Republic) Vote_lcapTimbaland - Apologize (feat. One Republic) Voting_barTimbaland - Apologize (feat. One Republic) Vote_rcap 
JOELLE1 (863)
cat14 (847)
CEDRIC (726)
COLETTE7 (603)
lebordelais (588)
cassi (277)
evader57 (271)
naty (199)
Le Deal du moment : -55%
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – ...
Voir le deal
21.99 €

Timbaland - Apologize (feat. One Republic)

AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

Timbaland - Apologize (feat. One Republic) Empty
MessageSujet: Timbaland - Apologize (feat. One Republic)   Timbaland - Apologize (feat. One Republic) Icon_minitimeMer 30 Nov - 14:30

[youtube][/youtube]

I'm holding on your rope,
Got me ten feet off the ground
And I'm hearing what you say but I just can't make a sound
You tell me that you need me
Then you go and cut me down, but wait
You tell me that you're sorry
Didn't think I'd turn around, and say...

That it's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late

I'd take another chance, take a fall
Take a shot for you
And I need you like a heart needs a beat
But it's nothing new - yeah yeah

I loved you with the fire red
Now it's turning blue, and you say...
"Sorry" like the angel heaven let me think was you
But I'm afraid...

It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late whoa.....

It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, yeah
I said it's too late to apologize, yeah
I'm holding on your rope, got me ten feet off the ground...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Timbaland - Apologize (feat. One Republic)
Page 1 sur 1